JBM jubilee mines nl

Hi El,Glad I am not the only one who is quite sure that we will...

1. 9,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 661
    Hi El,

Glad I am not the only one who is quite sure that we will have a take-over of JBM.
    The only question is when will it be, since we can only guess that its best to be prepared for it and load up as much as we feel we need to have.

My guess of the take-over figure was somewhere around the $31 myself, but did not want to put it out just yet. lol

Time will tell but, as you say we have a lot of loyal followers with JBM , next to Kerry Harmanis who has about 15% of the company.
    Kerry has said himself that JBM is for sale , but only for the right price.
    No games like we had with the LIM take-over but a solid defender for the company with Kerry standing firm for the best possible price in case of a take-over imho.

But even without a take-over we will have solid performer with JBM who will sweeten us up every 6 months with fully franked fat dividends.

This weekend I took some extra time to study the tenements of JBM and I have to say , extraordinary exploration material. Every Nickel miners dream to have the ground JBM has.
    Looking only already at Sinclair that has a 40 km strike lenght.
    JBM is now one of the biggest pure nickel sulfide players left , next to the majors, they only have to speed up the prodcution now to get noticed.

I have now more then 13% of JBM in my portfolio and if the price falls back, I will try to push it up to 20%.

Just remember with every drill result that increases the Nickel reserves/resources, JBM is step closer to a take over.

Now I believe they have quite a number of drill rigs continuesly drilling to find more of the stuff, so I wonder how much time we have.

And for hone, you are lucky with your 90 cts purchases, wish I would have got them that cheap.lol

Good luck to you guys

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JBM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.