NOR 2.08% 4.7¢ norwood systems limited

NORLotto, page-37

1. 1,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    There is much I am willing forgive NOR for but launching WP without free app to app calling given the amount of calling apps now coming online still grinds my gears a little.

I was just reviewing how many talk apps there are the moment. It's crazy. NOR really needs to focus on it's plus sides which are

1. Your registered number displays on the receivers phone as a regular call. A much more professional look for a business user and important in the event of a missed call.

2. Your able to rent local numbers instantly and cheaply and be contacted on that local number.

2. It's class leading cystal clear clarity.

3. It's more than just a talk app. It's a portal into a confederate network of the future

I still maintain that there is enough about WP to be viable in a niche well heeled market looking for nothing but the best and willing to pay a small but reasonable amount for it, but they really need to target the business user and forget about the backpapers that are going to be all over viber and whatsapp.

Targeted marketing should still see it take off. But OMO it's not going to fund NOR, for that we need the big C

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $22.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.7¢ 4.2¢ $19.38K 424.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 231096 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 142144 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.