IMM 6.67% 32.0¢ immutep limited

normal trading pattern, page-8

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Ray, I have noted that there is one party who short sells the same number of PRR over time. I believe it to be the one party because its precisely the same number each time suggesting to me only one short seller for that trade. I note that short sell occurred yesterday with 356430 shares short sold.

Its not a large number but I mention it because it has been a regular feature. That person, who ever it may be, is gambling on the stock going down so they can buy back their short sold shared to deliver to the person from whom they were originally borrowed. I assume that some broker lent the shares because naked short selling is prohibited. So what? one may say, 356430 shares is not enough to influence the market and I would go along with that.

However this person is sweating on buying back the shares at a cheaper price and if they are ethical they will just ride their gamble and hope for the best. BUT, should they be unethical, could it be they may turn up to a widely read stocks site and plant insider type negative information to sow seeds of doubt in some and cause the price to go down so they can buy cheaply and profit from their short sale. I have noted that when short selling of the type I mention occurs rumour mongering trolls tend to appear

Just posing a generalised question and not aimed at anyone in particular LOL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
0.020(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $464.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 32.3¢ 30.0¢ $1.040M 3.328M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.0¢ 42705 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.