CTM 0.00% 40.0¢ centaurus metals limited

Hi Giant,I hope you are having a good time. Portugal, Spain,...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Hi Giant,

I hope you are having a good time. Portugal, Spain, Italy, Europe in general is a very nice place. I should know that.

As for CTM and the comments you've made therein, I feel quite confident that I do know a little bit more about it than you having being with them since well before it changed it's name to CTM and possibly when you were still in your infancy.

As such, and with the long time I have been with it, I can consider and I am in the strong beliefs that I know a little bit more about it than you. I am a long term holder and not a trader. Although I would have to admit that if I was a Trader, I would have, especially with GGY, now CTM, I would have made a lot more money than I could possibly ever will, even if I am continuing to hold, and possibly even if we were to be taken over by someone else at some stage or another.

So, I can honestly say, that I do know of the Board that was there possibly soon after it started trading, and when the sp was many many mutliples (and I mean many multiples not just a couple of them), of what it is currently now. Or should I make a correction by saying, many multiples of what it was even before the last capital reconstrauction. By the way, I should have added that, from memory, we have had another one before that one as well.

As to why I didn't sell out when it was at those levels, I really don't know. Maybe we should call it stupidity for listening to the very smooth, pacifying, and reassuring words of the Board and Management at the time.

Most importantly did I learn a lesson from all that. No I didn't. Hence why I am a little sceptical about Boards and Management in general. Although I do talk with them every now and then for different reasons, the only thing that I take real notice of, is nlot what they tell me over the phone or person to person, but when I see it in black and white and when it has been properly announced to the market via an ASX Announcement. Anything else would be considered Insider Informations, and I feel quite sure, that they wouldn't be as silly as that by running the risk of getting caught out.

So, I will continue to wait in the hope that this time they will be able to turn this ship around and hopefully I will make a profit. Am I confident that they can ?? I really can't say at this stage of the game, and especially when we have a new MD that hasn't been there for that long. But I can assure you that I wasn't a happy camper when they decided to proceed with that capital reconstruction, and when they continuoulsy want more and more free options when we have achieved nothing worth talking about it thus far in regard to the improvement of our sp though.

In the meantime, the only ones that have made money out of this company all along for umpteen years, are the Executives, the Boards, and possibly some traders that took the opportinity as it presented itself to them. None of us long termers. That's for sure.!!!!
    Will I ever learn ??? Mrs. Buddy tells me many times that I have more money than sense, and I am beginning to belive that she is quite right there, lol.

I have had my bitch now, and I should go back to the naughty corner.

Maybe I should change my sentiments in regards to CTM to: "I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE", but there is no such thing listed in the HC selection available.

Regards to all.

Buddy134

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $198.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 40.5¢ 39.0¢ $68.83K 172.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42648 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 7142 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.