CTM 1.90% 51.5¢ centaurus metals limited

"BTW, any of you guys actually bothered to ring the company and...

1. 82 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    "BTW, any of you guys actually bothered to ring the company and speak to someone about your "concerns"??" (Giant1)

"Yes I have. Many of times. Or should we say countless times as well really. And possibly, unlike you, at least 10 or 15 years before you even dreamt of joining the HC Forum." (TONYFARR)

Well Tony, despite your aggressive (or defensive?) words that are quoted above, the "company" tells me that they haven't received a query from you or any other shareholder (other than me) about this issue in the last few months.

I spoke to the CFO this morning, and CTMs corporate adviser (a broker) have looked into the trading and concluded that hedge funds are responsible for the computer algorithmic trading and that it is a very common (but not pleasant) occurrence.

BUt you guys are probably right, its probably really a conspiracy to keep the share price low, driven by the board who are secretly controlled by aliens (or the FBI??) for management to take a haircut on their options, dilute themselves further at the next raising, and then claim a tax deduction for the losses while selling the company at a reduced share price so their 'mates' at Atlas can take control of the company. Makes perfect sense.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.5¢
Change
-0.010(1.90%)
Mkt cap ! $255.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.0¢ 51.5¢ 50.0¢ $203.2K 398.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15796 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.5¢ 11446 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.