JPR 0.00% 2.6¢ jupiter energy limited

north akkar field data, page-12

1. 1,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 534
    Comments on the JPR North Akkar slides

slide 11/12 - 6 producers (all the solid dots), 2 injectors (triangles) and 1 well (#12) which is an abandoned producer (unclear why but it is down dip and on slide 12 is shown as non oil bearing)

all the open circles are locations and with locations 7 being essentially the well JPR is currently drilling. No idea if these have been drilled but they were not drilled at the time of the map. One would assume that if they had been drilled JPR would know.

From the cross section it is clear that 8 of the 9 wells tested oil and 2 down dip wells are injectors.

The note at the bottom and the cross sections highlights the the area to the west with 3 producers (2, 5, and 6) are thin zones with little reserves and likely smaller flows.

slide 12 says the T2B compartment (the one that the J-50 is attempting to extend) flowed 500-600 barrels on test.

I would conclude that if all 6 wells are doing 1600 bopd NAkkar-1 the highest well in the main pod is doing more than 1/6 of the total and may be producing 1/3 but that is summized only.

Slide 13 is the most interesting to me as it suggests that the operator of North Akkar mapped pay inside block 31 and even calculated it for them (5.995 mmbbls recoverable) (I love engineers - so accurate).

Summary of J-50 likely outcome
    500 barrels of day from a ~110m gross 35m net sand with the OWC well below the bottom of the zone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JPR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.