NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

North America ACV about to exceed ANZ, page-56

1. 1,073 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1475
    The following is my analysis of ACV growth rates in North America, for the sceptics among you who do not believe NEA's management when they talk about "accelerating growth" there.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3947/3947061-55f2e5261772af77e23bc702177df655.jpg

My conclusion is that growth bottomed in 20H1, and has steadily increased since then to 54.5% on an annual basis, and 26.8% on a half-yearly basis.

It is also worth noting that recent profit projections by Pioupiou have very conservatively assumed a dip back to 30% for FY22. Shareholders would be wise to consider what it would mean for profit growth if actual North American ACV growth in FY22 and beyond remained steady around the 50% mark, or even at the 40% mark. As recently as the 14 December announcement, NEA is still talking of acceleration: "Nearmap also expects its North America business to represent the majority of the Group ACV portfolio in the future as growth in that market continues to accelerate".

P.S. @grjohnson, @sgboyle, @Rokc69 & others, please please please stop responding to "you know who". You will never convince them of anything, and your numerous posts give them a win by cluttering up the NEA board and relegating quality posts where they will seldom be seen. If you truly want a quality NEA forum, please put them on ignore, or if you want to see what they post, then just do not respond.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.