NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

It is is shattering when u see a share slide after looking...

1. 1,258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    It is is shattering when u see a share slide after looking glorious even if something is telling you the growth is frothy . I had six major stock do this since 2020.The market is cyclical and these shares were inflated at the top of the tech and growth cycle. Add Covid and hospitals running out of budget with everyone distracted and its a harsh landing, Once you have your first US interest rate hike it will be even worse. However trading is not meant to be a short term thing. There is no one out there that has been critical of PNV. Its results were not bad and exceeded my expectations ,just not good enough for the euphoric share price in a now value cycle. Put these shares in your back draw and forget about them for a while. The good news is the Bloombergs data analyst pointed out charts show six months after interest rates rise the initial very harsh affect on growth shares ends and quality growth shares without high debts ( the lower the better) come up again. The kind of rates rise we r looking at is laughable and it will be balanced by strong GDP growth in the globe so I have decided to stick it out with PNV but am prepared for a very rocky period . I am hedging that at this much lower price if its comes back with good results it will consolidate and start a steady upward climb. However everyone needs to do their own analysis and reach their own conclusions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.