NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

North America ACV about to exceed ANZ, page-95

1. 4,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1229
    grjohnson

Thanks for all that. Within a few hours I'll come back to considering your most recent three posts. I have nothing on the go for Sunday, so I'll spend a few hours considering NEA. A few throw-out points follow.

KPIs and goaling

It is not unusual for firms to have dysfunctional goaling, so I'll look at that, and have something to say.

What can Covid teach us?

NEA transitioned to remote and flexible working arrangements, and at https://www.nearmap.com/au/en/aerial-view-maps-about-us/business-continuity-measures you can read how successful this has been. If NEA is not using its expensive premises in Sydney and New York then Covid has provided the opportunity to quit those leases.

Growth Inflection points

The slowing of the ACV growth tempo in Australia might provide an idea of NA's trajectory, and relative market size is relevant. So when comparing the two markets, the NA one needs to use a factor, which, I think lies between 5.5 and 11 (based on the population living in densely population centres, or at the high-end, using total population.

NEA now, and later is not the NEA of yesteryears. New initiatives should give both markets a fillip, so we may have to factor that into the growth trajectory inflection points, and the rate of growth itself.

Epilogue

The above is enough for now.
    Last edited by Pioupiou: 08/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.