NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

Hi DRbrooks Its 27 pages and I only have it in PDF format so...

1. 609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 531
    Hi DRbrooks

Its 27 pages and I only have it in PDF format so heres the front page A new analyst has got into it and done a reasonable job....but still a tad conservative in my opinion. But that's alright. I expect him to raise his valuations as he becomes more comfortable with the model and management.

One of the points that I found conservative is that he estimates only $15.2m of Revenue from the US in FY17.

Unique process provides competitive advantage
    nearmap ltd (nearmap) has developed a unique process for imagery capturing, processing and publishing which is much cheaper, quicker and provides better quality than traditional processes. In our view this process provides nearmap with a sustainable competitive advantage over the medium term which will enable it to generate strong earnings growth over this period.
    Significant operating leverage
    nearmap has a largely fixed cost base in Australia so there is significant operating leverage in the business. This is highlighted by the increase in the EBITDA margin from 9.6% in FY13 to 28.5% in FY14 which was largely driven by a 57% increase in revenue. We forecast a modest dip in the EBITDA margin in FY15 (due to start-up losses in the US) but then forecast strong increases in both FY16 and FY17.
    Strong Balance Sheet
    nearmap has a strong Balance Sheet with c.$23m cash and no debt. The company also has relatively high unearned income of c.$13m given the subscription nature of its services and this provides visibility for future revenue. And the level of intangibles is relatively low at c.$5m which mostly represents capitalised development costs and these are amortised.
    Investment view: Initiate with BUY, PT $0.90
    We initiate coverage of nearmap with a BUY rating and a 12 month price target of $0.90. The price target is generated from a blend of three valuation methodologies we apply to the company: PE ratio, EV/EBITDA and DCF. The price target is a 28% premium to the current share price of $0.705 and the total expected return is the same given there is no forecast dividend in FY15.

FY15e: Rev = $27m, NPAT = $5.3m
    FY16e: Rev = $41m, NPAT = $9.0m
    FYe Rev = $61m, NPAT = 14m, EPS = 4.0c DPS = 2.0c!!

He was quite lucky to be able to put out the report with yesterdays close as the 'Buy' price.

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.