IMM 0.60% 41.8¢ immutep limited

Phase III trial needs a lot of money but should not be spent in...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Phase III trial needs a lot of money but should not be spent in one time. More good news would encourage more good money flows in, which we could not count on.

PRR could be dollars not just based on what happened but the future market sentiment and what PRR could deliver the Phase III successful results, which means the risks and rewards.

If we could get the dollars, we have to make our minds very clearly that is no free lunch. I would like to pay what I have paid for PRR and believe it has the probability more than 70% to win. Otherwise any false winds or blips would destroy your dollars since they could throw you down to the ground.

No one could tell us now if we could get the dollars at last. Martins is a excellent manager with his objective and plan but before the 12million funds in the pocket, he also didn't know what was waiting for him. However he know what he wants and would like to hit out with his vision and logic in his decision.

I like to bet on PRR with Martins Roger without any worrying, panic, and fretting of my initial capital in PRR. I like this man very much and fight with him for future is my pleasure. He is the man to make the future and since that I like to bet on PRR with my affordable capital.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.8¢
Change
-0.003(0.60%)
Mkt cap ! $594.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.5¢ 42.5¢ 41.0¢ $643.9K 1.550M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 70442 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 34116 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.