SYA 1.52% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

North American Lithium - Revisit, page-159

1. 3,080 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1162
    Fair call.

Yes I have seen some companies trading in particular Qantas with a $5 per price tag a share. Yet book value of assets was negative. Yep thats right the company owed more money/liabilities than it had in cash/assets. I suspect this was partly because holders know the government wouldnt let our largest airline collapse.

Aside from this, macros simply are not in our favour atm include the war that has just started up again between Pal & Israel. All I can hope is that if there is a oil price spike, that it may trigger some to have had enough of fuel prices and shift to an EV/Hybrid option.

I will continue to accumulate at these prices. I strongly disagree on the 11c price tag. When people on the ground believe NAL (-carb plant) should be 15c if you look at it under replacement. So then no value for Moblan or the 1/2 built plant as well? or any value in future resource growth. Id say 20c is my estimated FMV atm. So significantly undervalued based purely on sector and macro sentiment. This will change and when it does as long as SYA is making bank it will only grow in FMV.

Also as it currently is per the resource upgrade of Moblan which is 50Mt as conservatively likely. Needs to be informed on the internet under largest lithium deposit in Canada. Currently that title is going to E3 lithiums Alberta project at 16Mt. I am unfamiliar with Canada and what has been drilled and record. I know greenbushes here last I saw was 325Mt. Will be very interesting to see who holds the largest north american deposit over the next 2-3 years. Moblan is certainly a contender.

Even if we have a potential ramp up production issue, I am happy to hold. We havent had anywhere near the issues some other lithium hopefuls have had INR (just to name one). Still waiting on a permit to start project construction, let alone actually producing resource, I imagine pending they even get a permit, they may face similar circumstances regarding ramp up issues....

IMO this stock has undervalued written all over it. People are either simply to emotionally invested, sold out and lost money or invested something they couldnt afford to risk losing. I dont need the money now so I am happy to wait and see how this plays out. I know having Moblan in the back pocket is a huge bonus though. Even if its a long term thing, growth to be had on that project.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $261.3K 7.839M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
77 17826153 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 9728740 36
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.28pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.