SYA 1.52% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

North American Lithium - Revisit, page-171

1. 1,938 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 713
    Its cliche', i know but honestly the only way is up from here.

Im still a hold and it would be irresponsible for me to say buy when i cant quite predict when this price rout is going to taper off. But as far as restoring faith, well when we do see the price stabilize and potential drift back up and a regulated rate then there is a really good opportunity to compound-please the market and generate that really good sentiment that gives us the 100-200% increase quite rapidly by releasing good information really quickly. There is no saying we cant have that kind of rise again like we did in early 2022.

Back on updating the market - nothing we are going to divulge is going to stop this rout right now. id be looking for any loophole or rule to allow me to time a full report or update - written very carefully to be issued which could be used as a catalyst for a price trend reversal.
    We have Moblan coming up, and we know the hype. surrounding it... Could you imagine dropping a Moblan announcement in this market right now? The reaction from the disappointment of having no value added to the business from announcing such a large and anticipated moment in the timeline.
    Despite people saying its against the rules to withold information to the market - which is true, there are other ways to time disclosing a report to the market, and that is simply by sending it back to the reporter and saying "we want some more information in it"

Having said all that... im happy to wait for some updates.
    Nothing more important than the October 31 quarterly right now. Would love to see the production cost trending down...
    Last edited by UndR8ed Cat: 10/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $267.0K 8.012M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
77 17707775 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 9547372 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.