SYA 3.13% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

North American Lithium - Revisit, page-189

1. 4,430 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8635
    These trips are a portion of my research they augment my understanding of what is written with what I see. If you recall in the original PFS for NAL they called for SC6 of 163,000 but when the final DFS was revealed, the quantity was 226,000 so from pfs to dfs, or in this case PTS to DTS major changes can and do occur. During that time there was a lot of discussion going on about the numbers. Myself and Loui were of the opinion that 226,000 would be the actual number. This was backed with research and spending a lot of time trying to understand the plant, including a visit to the site to evaluate what was there.

Research only goes so far, having been to the site now twice has helped me understand what is there. Having @GT3loui along side to see the things I saw last year was validation to me that I was not over reacting or trying to make more of the plant than what was there.

He and I can only offer our opinions of what we saw and heard, nothing more. @GT3loui's accounts are meant to help everyone see, and feel what we saw and felt while on site.

In the end everyone will need to decide for themselves what this all means to their investment decision.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.