SYA 0.00% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

North American Lithium - Revisit, page-227

1. 10,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3634
    Well Barf, you and I have had "spirited" disagreement on the same dataset ... i.e. we have a difference of opinion based on our assessment or intepretation of what we read into that dataset.

Yes is it clear they are expressing an opinion ... up until it gets cloudy with the writing ... exactly why I asked (nicely) and was given (nicely) the clarification with respect to Authier ore.

I'm not suggesting that @GT3loui or @SplitFusion are putting words into Sylvain's mouth either, ... and I respect the passion (emotion) they have for their investment .... up until it gets cloudy with the writing (and I get it with the L/S for Loui and Sylvain dialogue, and I don't expect it to be verbatim...after all its "recollection") and so I ask (nicely) for clarication.

Now, when I say "missing" ... to me, when something needs to be added it implies it was not there in the first place. When I read page 3 & 4 of the PFS document it says "additions to the original NAL flowsheet of ... sodium sulphate crystalliser and buffer tanks, ..., addition of a feed pre-heating system, a rotary calcine cooler, a ball mill, ... addition of an acid bake kiln to replace existing acid reactor". That's what I mean by missing.

You and I have been down the path of "the carbonate plant has operated in the past" ... that's not being questioned ... it was operating at 40/t - 50/t per week mid 2014 .... what's that ~10% of "design capacity" (which I believe is 20,000tpa).

Hence my question ... these changes to the flowsheet (the additions specifically ... and for example the crystalliser ... what I got from @GT3loui is the answer looks like 2 crystallisers ... one to capture a value added waste stream and one in the carbonate circuit ... Right????). I was curious as to WHY the additions to flowsheets were needed ... what is this revised plant going to do differently ... and that's why I asked since they had Sylvain's ear.

Anyway it doesn't matter. The disrespect dished out to posters here beggars belief at times - and I'm sure I wont be disappointed with "feedback" that will be hurled my way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $319.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $387.9K 12.53M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
132 32722260 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 816559 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.