SYA 2.94% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

Muppets? i see we have been upgraded from cesspit.Im not angry...

1. 1,938 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 713
    Muppets? i see we have been upgraded from cesspit.
    Im not angry im happy as.

Grow up a little? you obviously have Alzheimer's because you have forgotten the hateful and very personal brand of input you have had here over the past however many years.

Anyway back to your offtake that you fanboy about, Dont include me in the discussions as i have been very aware of the context it was written. I knew right from the very beginning where and why the words "entitled" and "may" have been used to flex the agreemnent for both parties and i also said that our product would be sold to PLL at $772/t 12 months ago (although i believe it may actually be a little bit more). I also said that the first shipments were in no way guaranteed to go to Piedmont by the context of the agreement (although they very well could have)
    I have also been very vocal about my desire to ensure that both members of the JV are well funded to ensure continuity and i also dont have a cute little pet name for PLL members like "The Cess Pit"

So before you go "pot calling the kettle black" me with terms like "grow up a little in life" and "stick to the facts", you might have to just go back and have a look at your own input.

And i only have one account - and ill tell it to you straight from that account coz i got bigger nads than you.

And i dont need to get the moderator to bash you for me either

Now can you buzz off back to your fanboy page and leave us to keyboard warrior amongst ourselves? We kinda like it?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $762.9K 23.10M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 6936941 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 6177612 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.