SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

North American Lithium - Revisit, page-236

1. 13,415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4570

But when you see Hard tangible assets, a living breathing producing mine like a small town, self-sufficiently operating, and then you factor in we have no debt and can ride out
    these low cycles of the lithium market, you understandthe strategy and it hits home...... it makes sense.

That in a nutshell describes the difference between HC and the real world where the ability to survive long-term in a lower price environment is first priority ..there has never been a year like the last one to demonstrate how quickly things can change.

The previous BOD and management have laid the foundations, the new team tasked with navigating the future where we deal with big players , big money and big decisions, basically the normal evolution of a start up becoming a producer with growth ambitions, many don't even reach the first hurdle..

The biggest drawback of a hyperbolic moves in Lithium prices and shareprice is it distorts perception and reality. If the price of Lithium had steadily risen steadily from where it was when we bought into NAL and where it is now I doubt the shareprice would be any different than now, after all our shareprice is up around 900% in that time which is considerably more the price of Lithium. Sometimes is good to get things into perspective..

Cheers Whisky
    Last edited by Whisky49: 12/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $606.2K 17.86M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 15494876 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 703150 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.20am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.