SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

North American Lithium - Revisit, page-240

1. 13,391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4560
    Thanks again GT and Split for such an entertaining and informative tour of the good ship SYA's engine room, ships are useless without an engine and this one is running as well if not better than could be reasonably expected on its sea trials, the Chief engineer seems to know his stuff.

While there is a change of command going on, the first officer knows the ship as well as anyone and will maintain a steady course while awaiting a new commander and possibly a course deviation. Some on HC seem to think we're on the Titanic for me it's like a paddle steamer on the Mississippi slowly heading downstream to a Carbonate plant and not an iceberg in sight...

The highlight for me was a better insight into the ramp up, the issues involved and how they are addressed, ramp ups are all about finding the issues early in the game. Given NAL has average quality and thin seams of ore I'm impressed by what their achieving and if they can bypass carting ore from Authier that reduces capex and opex costs or redirects those capex costs to improving throughput at NAL.

The mine and concentrator are our initial revenue source for the next 2-3 years so any calculations need to be based around net (to SYA) production of 85,000tpa at spot prices, currently around US$2200t for 5.5% and a net 85,000tpa for the OTA at around US$820t, or an average of a net 170,000tpa at around US$1510t with cash and AISC costs yet to be established at steady state . All the above subject mainly by changes in the price of concentrate and the exchange rate going forward, which is another way of saying its pure guess work but there is a good margin for error.

There are so many potential variables going forward that even speculation is rendered speculative but we're producing profitably ( the margins basically guarantee that),debt free, well cashed up and opportunities ahead, not a bad place for a young upstart...

Cheers Whisky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $212.5K 6.353M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
68 9689496 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 12409635 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.