SYA 0.00% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

@UndR8edCat - This is true to a certain degree in regards to...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    @UndR8edCat - This is true to a certain degree in regards to your FIRST comments re : ' Hard Data ' becoming aware to some in the market before others. And unfortunately that is NOT going to be retail in any shape or form no matter how many stories are written here or how much you think they are telling you OUTSIDE of the appropriate channels of communication.

And the last thing we want to find ourselves in is a situation like what happened with Australian Mining with the comments made by their former CEO ' Benny Boy ' re comments made on flights to london etc....etc......rolleyes.png So its no wonder why Brown would want to distance himself or at least manage this type of communication outside of direct ASX disclosures . And especially given his experiences with former corporate insolvency matters with Altura mining.

And for those who have been around long enough would know what i'm talking about here.

But it's also because of ' Bias ' which is always going to be the devil in opinion in my view and why it is so important to get BOTH sides of interpretations in the individual issues or narrative.

And that's what obviously the BEOT will do long before retail gets a hold of it. So trying to stay ahead of them is the obvious key to the efforts of it all.

Take for instance BoA's site visit back in around September 2022 and the subsequent fall in the SDP and the massive take ujp of short positions. What did they see that others did not in the NAL site , what was said to them . Because they would obviously know far more than any of us because they see way more mining sites than we would have hot breakfasts.

And they would see the ' Dichotomy ' of ALL the investment themes , diversion of supply chains vis a vis trade wars with China as well as the disconnect of a less mature battery metals market between raw spodumene concentrate at acceptable quality margins v downstream chemical converters as well as environmental timelines governing mine development to name just a few boraker and highly intertwining issues.

They would see the labour market constraints via the Unions relative ' libertarian ' dissidence and demand for better outcomes as the US continues this divergence of its supply chains away from China and the former so called ' Bric ' economies.

And this in itself will be a long investment road, and probably too long for a lot of contributors' overall tolerance and risk profile.

Having said that though and coming back to this notion that there are TWO sides to every argument in so far as it dovetails into your assertion that the BEOT is incontrol earlier than your average investor. Even in my previous post where another poster reacted disappointedly with his / her comment ' Oh that's great ' .

On the flip side of what I've said , one could equally argue the line that because Sayona has to spend its FIRST C$4 millon by 14th November 2022 to earn its FIRST 25% in the JV AND where they actually state they will be drilling the JV mineralisation ' Adjacent ' and along ' strike ' to the NAL tenement.

However , the problem I have here and am in agreement with ronimc's post about it being further out in the future than we all probably think ...., and that perhaps we paid too much.

But one of the reasons on the flip side of the original assertion by UnDr8edCat is that if you look back to the initial terms of the JV , Sayona was to receive 100% of 20 claims ( shown in yellow in below Map ) OUTRIGHT , and that if you transpose the distance legend you will see that these NEW tenements are at least half a kilometre away from the NAL tenement boundary ......, and even more to the areas in the red square which is where CML states the mineralisation target area is for drilling.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5654/5654190-0360293a884fa47812de9b438316616a.jpg

The other problem I have is that if you look to one of the other Maps ( below ) on CML's website , you can see that the NAL actual current mineralised pegmatites are at least another kilometre away from their own Boundary ( re red circles where ZERO pegmatites mapped ) ......so I can't see how Louis' claim that Jourdan's ' White ' seams start at the Pit Wall when the pit doesn't actually extend right to the boundary according to ALL accounts . And so that's a lot of rock to be removed to first get to the BOUNDARY , and second traverse the other 500 metres to prove up more mineralisation which exists on Sayona's 100% issued claims by Jourdan.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5654/5654191-c90e899f30e22f73df367a4b8ee661ae.jpg

So on this note then , I can see why the market would potentially decide to discount heavily the near term likelihood of the Vallee claims . Unless of course there is this all of a sudden known gap of 500 metres until the mineralisation reappears ...so then they decide to trucking the ore over this effective 500 metre land bridge.

The bottom line I guess is that it doesn't quite gel with Loui's visit and Pit assertions.

But irrespective of Cat's notion of BEOT knowing first , why has it taken almost 12 months and actually only ONE month before Sayona has to effectively discharged its FIRST $C4 million in exploration expenditure on the Vallee JV for the market to finally realize that the CML JV is more of a ' LONG TERM ' exploitation which is not fully known yet. Is it because part of the so called review by the BOD's new leaders have changed the direction hers and therefore the SELL OFF in CML....?......sneaky.png

Whatever the case may be , it certainly has the potential to affect Sayona adversely if the market doesn't like whatever the reviews have revealed ......., or alternatively maybe it will affect us more positively because a positive decision on Authier is imminent ......or maybe not. Authier will cost a fair bit in capex in its own right , so there is another review which may even end up shelving this project voluntarily. Who knows. But we certainly need to cover ALL angles when it comes to looking at these different outcomes. However , a ' Super Pit ' at NAL .....is in my view a bit of a stretch at the present moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $265.1K 7.994M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
73 18493732 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 5593215 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.