SYA 0.00% 2.6¢ sayona mining limited

North American Lithium - Revisit, page-277

1. 844 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    @Silent-Bubbles

Interesting the link you made to the sell off in CML...I hadn't thought of that. It does, however, support my sneaking suspicion that an outcome of the 'strategic review' will wind back the priority given to further investment in the Jourdan claims. They might fulfil the immediate expenditure requirements to secure the terms of the agreement, but that's it for now, choosing to reallocate those investment $ into other projects that will expedite SYA's true independance.

And as Ianwil alluded to, yes it could be the reason for BL's departure, given that his exit coincided with the announcement of a strategic review, which I think others will agree really does make it seem like there was a difference of opinion amongst the BOD.

One theory I have is that despite the obvious damaging effect that the OTA has had on SYA's market performance (and we've ALL had our concerns, even if we have soothed ourselves by reasoning it as a necessary evil that helped get us to where we are), that there seemed to be an effort to not just 'honour' our word, but to go above and beyond that to further develop and enhance the benefit to our JV partner, at our expense (100% of the work, 50% of the reward). And if that were the case. it might be perceived as not being aligned with the best interests of shareholders.

So to that end, I haven't seen any pics of JB having drinky-poos with KP, and maybe that might be the point. As Sylvain said to Louie, JB's thinking may be more aligned with us than we realize.

Last edited by ronimc: 15/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $272.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $131.3K 5.037M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 5535358 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 8099093 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.38am 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.