SYA 6.90% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

North American Lithium - Revisit, page-278

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645

Yeah possibly. Not disagreeing with the fact that the BOD was NOT aligned .

Perhaps the pressure brought to bear from Lynch regarding his influence towards conversion of the 15.0 cent Directors options as a show of support together with the unorthodox communication dialogue which transpired at the Melbourne catch up with brought him undone .

I mean you just don't go around in public dissing your patronage of Institutional holders for retail , and stating that the BOD wanted the cap raise because of ' Gun Shy ' directors as well as stating that KP didn't even have a ticket on the train leaving the station .

And these aren't my words , but rather statements made in the social media circles of Hot Copper.

Put all this together with the fact that it may have become clear that the Authier ' Blending ' and resolve for that project was NOT ever going to get up.

Put that together then with the rumblings or rumors of a preempted pending projects review. ( for whatever reasons ) . A review perhaps prompted from someone else in the ranks.....and a review which was widely known to included this notion and reality that maybe the Vallee JV was too little too late to salvage the rendering of the current DFS to at worst useless , and at best meaningless. So a review in my mind can be prompted 2 ways. Either its being carried out because THEY the other BOD or QUEBEC , or our Partner Piedmont didn't like one of the directions taken . Or that a review of projects was ALREADY underway with the torched clearly being pointed at certain elements of the assumed project economics . ie Authier etc.... , and that a review needed to be done based on ' likelihoods ' or probabilities having changed.

And especially so in the context of how these perhaps pending outcomes would NOT be contributing on the required blended tonnages until well beyond the relatively stable first 4 years of the DFS.

So this ability or lack thereof to gauge future performance against the financial and economic matrices of this ' Official ' bankable documented DFS becomes almost too difficult without knowing exactly where this additional tonnage is going to come from in the future , and at what cost. And the underground proposition that had been suggested when they pegged back the categories of the MRE...., which was to then occur on an already fragmented stacked and difficult ore body was never going to prove as economically fruitful as processing the low hanging fruit in the normal excavation of the existing Pit.

So all of these unknowns does make me wonder what is actually in-store when the so called ' Review ' of projects finally gets disseminated down to shareholders through appropriate and official channels - ie the ASX.

One thing I'm NOT buying here though ...., and that is this suggestion that JB is ' on just been bringing himself up to speed ' when he had clearly been seen at the plant in various photos shots .... And with KP as well........ Long before the so called sudden and curiously untimely departure of Brett Lynch.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.