SYA 0.00% 2.8¢ sayona mining limited

North American Lithium - Revisit, page-62

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    Wait weren't you the poster from a few posts back calling the visits ' Fake ' .....rolleyes.png And mate , you';re missing my point . The images from a mine site with one truck in the pit DON'T speak volumes of how well the plant is functioning. In fact NONE of the images or words say anything really in terms of how the plant is meeting its performance targets. In fact one might even argue that the mere mention of ' Down Time ' and restarts have potentially created more uncertainty.

My point of my post which you've which you seemed to have elected overlook and NOT focus on , was to simply illustrate the differences to what my trip dollars would be spent more broadly on , the length of time spent there , and that my visit to the area would be more about the appreciation of the outdoors and beauty of the region PLUS some time spent with the locals as well as the nearby recreational activities. That's what I'm about.

But since you raised the topic , you can't have it both ways pal.

Like when you claim they ( Management or whoever ) pay attention to HC and read it and that news outside of the ASX published on HC moves Markets when you want , and then on the flip side at other times when positivity seems pervade , claim that that is why the SP is moving. Because that would be just pure pumping right .....what.png

So I'm just pointing out that the Market doesn't care what transpires here mate......or indeed how many trips are made. I can guarantee one thing though , if it was me visiting this area , you're gonna hear back about it . And its gonna be exciting .....biggrin.png That's all I'm saying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $288.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.7¢ $910.5K 31.72M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 9561764 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 2214134 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.