SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

North American Lithium - Revisit, page-70

1. 1,149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    Nobody gives a shite what youve got to say. Mate!! IMO youve burnt most of your bridges, You ebb and flow with your advice and then when the SP tops out you rubbish the management then rubbish the BOD. You pick up the ramp when it bottoms so you think, only to rubbish again when the going gets tough and the Shorters have their day(s). You entice onto other gold forums only to burn with your comments and freely let people know you've sold at a toppy moment. Setting a very nervous mood for subscribers.

These guys that have set some time to go visit and inform us on SYA on their own opinion is absolutely sensational. And what, to have you comment and appraise how you would do things differently. I don't care! Go ahead. Rubbish me and overload others with your research, maps and relationships between key personnel and key companies. Cause its all taken with a grain of salt. I think youve had your day. I think that you WOULD NEVER get an invite from SYA.

Sorry, but id like to think that my minimal investment might have a chance in SYA. And Id like to hear from kindred spirits. You've probably got some better investment choices. Like your goldy that you burnt bridges on. I reckon it might hit ,009 and that's it. Go spruce you bile there. And leave these two generous contributes. Cause frankly im not interested in what you opinion is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $381.2K 11.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
69 16672213 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 7359997 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.