SYA 4.17% 2.3¢ sayona mining limited

North American Lithium - Revisit, page-74

1. 3,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1173
    Not a day trader haha.

But considering all I mentioned and yet we dropped off the 200 sma and have been trending down. Its not likely to go much lower as we would then be trading lower in value than hard assets held which, while it is possible makes no sense logically. As I have said before, in that situation its like holding a ticket that says you have $20 when your bank actually has 50.....

Add to this the government support behind SYAQ. Then the mystery around whether Amos has been bought and is being looked at for hydroxide. Even with this rumour or possibility. The value is in SYA.

An id rather top up here than on say for example INR which still require a permit before even starting construction of there carb plant in the US. Assuming also that they even get the permit. Meanwhile SYA it ticking away producing product and actually making some cash. Regardless of if this is burnt on exploration at Moblan or held to be used for the carb plant when its ready to proceed. It will all add to the SYA story.

Anyone making money atm on volatility good on them in this tough market. As said im a long term holder so I will simply accumulate at these numbers.

The SMAs look to have over trended hence the low RSI. So some consolidation is likely to occur before hopefully another golden cross moment. This probably wont happen until the macro market sorts itself out, including lithium spot prices. With low inventories of downstream processors and hopefully lower EV sale prices to drive some demand things should start to turn soon

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $236.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $337.1K 14.25M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
64 14483458 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 5943785 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.