SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

I think the shorters are crapping themselves after this update...

1. 3,472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 658
    I think the shorters are crapping themselves after this update that things are on track at nal, best update in a long time, company isn’t going bankrupt and traders have a huge short position to offload, all retail sellers have likely been shaken out, the huge daily volume is pretty clear the hedge funds are buying and selling to themselves as they pay very little commissions on day trades compared to retail investors, as no retail investor has the finances to generate the current volume in daily trading ( these large positions don’t disclose there intentions over a single day more than likely they do the opposite on release of new news), biggest tell things are going well is number of cars in car park compared to last year, and the size of access road to mine compared to last year which sounds like it 4 times wider, these blokes deserve a round of applause for updating the shareholders in a way sya didn’t, don’t know sya reasoning but anyway at the end of the day nal seems to be humming along better than I ever expected

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $381.2K 11.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
69 16672213 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 7359997 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.