ASE 10.7% 2.5¢ astute metals nl

north doolgunna gold project - possibilities

1. 1,045 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Hi Everyone

Just thought i would share some quick information i researched about the surrounding area of ARO's tenements. I mainly focused on the projects closest to ARO's tenements (Barrick & Sandfire) as they have the most in common due to geographical location.

1.Barrick (Plutonic Gold Mine)

The Plutonic gold mine is an underground operation located on the Plutonic Well Greenstone Belt, approximately 180 kilometres northeast of Meekatharra, Western Australia, and approximately 13 kilometres from the Great Northern Highway.

In 2008, Plutonic produced 127,000 ounces of gold at a total cash cost of $753 per ounce1. Proven and probable mineral reserves as of December 31, 2008 are estimated at 1.0 million ounces of gold2. Total turnover for the year is $95,631,000 this is the production from just one year.
    Source: http://www.barrick.com/

2. Sandfire (DeGrussa)

The Doolgunna Copper-Gold Project is located 900km north of Perth and approximately 150km north of Meekatharra in the Peak Hill mineral field of Western Australia. The project area lies close to a number of existing and historical gold mines and infrastructure including the Goldfields Gas Pipeline and Great Northern Highway. In February 2010 Sandfire announced a JORC Compliant Phase I Indicated and Inferred Resource for the DeGrussa and Conductor 1 lenses of 7.13Mt at 5.2% copper, 1.9g/t gold and 15g/t silver for 372,000 tonnes of copper, 439,000 ounces of gold and 3.4Moz of silver, using a 1.0% copper lower cut-off grade. These figures are expected to raise once phase 2 is completed and the specified area extended.
    Source: http://www.sandfire.com.au/

After sandfires initial discovery and Phase 1 results, the share price sky rocketed which can be seen in the chart below (Please excuse the poor chart my trading platform would not allow me to add charts)

SFR 1 Year Chart

From the research i have found on the surrounding area i believe that ARO has a bright future with this project. Please feel free to comment or add any other useful information to this thread. GL to all Holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.003(10.7%)
Mkt cap ! $14.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $8 320

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 105761 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 313500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.24pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.