"US has no right to demand other countries denuclearise" You...

1. 8,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 374
    "US has no right to demand other countries denuclearise"

You miss the big picture. Everybody wants NK to denuclearise. It just so happens that the USA is the leader of the free world whether you like it or not. That's why they are at the negotiation table. I am sure that in the background China and South Korea and maybe others had some part in this but in the end it's the US who will take the credit or the blame for this.
    Part of the parcel with being the most powerful nation on earth.

Btw, this is not something that the World wanted last week. This is something everyone has wanted for the last 50 years.

I am not a USA lover but I am definitely not a USA hater either. I do find it amusing how many nations call on USA's help when things go bad and then complain that they come and meddle. Damned if you do, damned if you don't

This could be as significant as Nixon meeting with Mao in 1972. China's path to become a powerhouse. Can NK be the same? Remember when Nixon met Mao he was also treating Mao as a friend and with great respect. How many deaths have been blamed on Mao?

You would think that when Kim visited Singapore he would have liked what capitalism can do

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.