NDO 0.56% 89.5¢ nido education limited

trade4profits trade4profitsamazing how some people get so upset...

1. 1,317 Posts.
    trade4profits trade4profits

amazing how some people get so upset when their judgement is called into question over stocks they have fallen in love with.....oh well I guess I can be accused of that with Petsec in the past. Must be an ego thing!

will take sound sound advice and focus on the fundamentals. with interest rates on the rise here and in the US, speculation rife and the day traders in charge of the asylum, then prefer to be with stocks that have sound fundamentals even if they are not recognised as such in the market.

On Nido I have had a very good ride thank you. Grahamc58 and I were were two of the four shareholders to attend last year's EGM where the new team was introduced and their plans outlined.

So we do know a little about the company. currently have a comment in the JOW that Nido will run to 10 cents or more when something firm is announced re Galoc development. As a general comment trying to value oilers, particularly those with no cash producing assets and reserves, is a pretty futile endeavour. the best you can do is conclude they are either undervalued or overvalued and leave it at that

And speaking of the Junior Oilers Weekly thanks for the free publicity. amazing how many people seem to have read it who aren't even subscribers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
89.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.56%)
Mkt cap ! $204.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
88.5¢ 89.5¢ 88.0¢ $53.48K 60.35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6574 88.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 26117 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.