NDO 0.00% 88.0¢ nido education limited

north sea read .., page-71

1. 37,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 400
    re: jocam9....t4p t4p

here you go again trying to analyse other people's trading..

what is it with you..???

the past couple of weeks have been good postings on Nido.

last friday turned into a joke, one that should not be repeated again.

either we change now, or this thread will continue being crap.

if you have any comments/question that are not related too Nido then i suggest WE use General section.

even i will follow that rule as from today, plus i'll use the ignore button as i said last week.

do we agree or disagree..????

we can turn things around with this Nido thread or it will continue as crap...

regards

Jocam9...

You may or may not have the skills required to analyse junior oilers, but when it comes to trading, it appears you are out of your depth.

But there is nothing wrong with that...just as long as you are aware of it!

The market is made up of both traders and investors...neither party more or less legitimate than the other. While you may harp on the value of "fundamental analysis" others will swear by the art of "technical analysis".

Problems develop however, when one party decides that their particular approach is the more pious...and start pontificating so...because in effect, they have decided to ignore the other half of the market.

Not a good idea in my opinion.

Jocam9, what is it you don't like about me? I really would like to understand that because, unless I'm mistaken, the first time we locked horns, was when you posted a rather scathing attack on me, completely out of the blue, headed..."t4p you need a reality check..."

Prior to that, I considered you to be one of the more genuine posters here.

Once again now, as you did then, you accuse me of "falling in love" with NDO...what is it with you?

I have tried to give nothing but a balance view of NDO's fundamental position...sometimes positive, sometimes not...and anyone who has followed my posts from back when I was pretty much a lone voice of support, should be able to deduct that for themselves.

I have also, at times, posted the results of my technical analysis of the stock...more often than not, with reasonable accuracy.

So why do I do it?

It's the same for any stock I post on...I do it for feedback, good or bad, in order to re-visit my own "analysis" of the stock. So, rather than simply "falling in love with the stock" as you say, I am really just keeping my interest up to date!

I really do feel you are not doing your JOW any favours by launching attacks at people for no particular reason...other than an apparent bitterness towards the stock!

In fact, one of the reasons I have never considered subscribing to your newsletter is because of your obvious active interest in the market. It appears you are not at arms length, which, as I see it, basically puts a cloud on anything you might have to say about a particular stock...take NDO for example.

I really would like to bury the hatchet with you, so perhaps you could reply to this post...unlike you did the first time we clashed.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
88.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $200.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
88.0¢ 89.0¢ 83.8¢ $295.4K 334.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 85.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 18678 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.