CTP 2.04% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

I have questioned the engagement of Richard Cottee since day...

1. 303 Posts.
    I have questioned the engagement of Richard Cottee since day one, I firmly believed that the connection with Santos was a conflict of interest and soon announced was the bean counter deal that has IMO suppressed the progress of this organization.

It must be remembered that the so called dubbed “rebels” played a pivotal role in having CTP management removed based on them (old) not utilizing the readily available rig at site and/or because of a lack of drilling at Surprise on immediate oil discovery. Yet over two (2) years into Richard Cottee’s so called reign of terror, we (CTP) have still yet to drill, yet we raised money for this sole purpose. The removal and replacement strategy of the rebels was for drilling of Surprise, how wrong the so called rebels ended up being. In fact, because of the removal of old, we are now worst of in terms of Market Capitalization (MC) and of course the suffering share price than when old was removed.

Firm believer of recognition and the gas play as a long term strategy excites and is the right move, unquestionably. However, when we are told and it is advertised that the raising of money is for the development of the Surprise oil field, only to be told months later that this is not the case due to mitigating factors, recognition needs to be replaced with questions.

Dont stand up and have a comedic session and tell the world of an oil size kitchen, apply a raising then months later have it all fall through at shareholder expenses, this can not be recieved with recognition but with questionable doubts. The AGM may be a place in which some may ask some quesions or will the answer be replaced with jokes about New South Welshmen which has become long on the nose.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $977 19.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 993652 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 230082 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.