CTP 0.00% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

Northern Gas Line Soon Fully Booked, page-10

1. 8,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    You appear to have a very short memory and are far to forgiving in my opinion.

I suggest you look at what Mr Cottee said in October 2016 about the fact that the company was on track to become a "boring annuity company" and would be worth many multiples of what it is currently worth. (at that time)

Then in March 2017 it was all gloom and doom and no money could be found to do the things he promoted as being required to move the company forward.

Then we have the strident support from the Board for the SOA. and teh public comments from Mr Cottee that if the SOA failed that the shareholders should look for a "new direction and new directors".(March 2017)

The SOA failed and did they resign . No ! they did not!

And guess what they have now said they will look for money and new directors.

That alone is an admission that new blood is needed at Board level.

I don't know about you, but frankly after 5 years of giving solid public support, and then being fed the above, I have lost trust and confidence I had in the current board.

If changes are not made soon, then what will happen is that the company will not get another opportunity to make changes for probably another 2 years.

By then it will too late in my opinion.

Yes what has occurred in relation to the SOA is great.

It shows that shareholders are at last unifying to show Boards of Directors that collectively they can look after their investments.

As for the s.249D. Poor candidates and and no finance plan, and no real platform of substance was presented.

If the shareholders want more of what has been delivered by the current Board for the past 12 months then please keep the incumbent board in place.

It is all up to shareholders to decide.

CB

CB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $2.624K 53.82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 980647 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 189266 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.