NTU 0.00% 2.9¢ northern minerals limited

Hey Rmin,As a non-technical amateur, I must say I have found NTU...

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hey Rmin,

As a non-technical amateur, I must say I have found NTU the hardest stock to understand so far. On one hand, it has had a massive incrase in MC recently, on what seems to be some rock samples. Does not make sense. On the other hand, when Dudley K (the Mr Almost Everywhere of R/E) gets involved, and especially when LYC buy in, you wonder if these samples say more than an amateur like I might understand. To be honest, I have no idea whether a fair price at this point in time would be 20c or $2.

You have mentioned that the soil sampling gives an indication of a hidden deposit, and this may well be. However, have read of plenty of gold explorers who find excellent results in one hole, and this is followed up with ordinary grades (just seemed to be an anomaly). Is there anything about this deposit (or about R/E's in general) that suggests to you that the R/E is more likely to extend beyond the rock samples, rather than be an anomaly? Hope your hope that it is a noteworthy world scale deposit ends up being correct.

Also (my apologies if I am stretching the friendship) I have read in several places that RE deposits vary significantly in chemical composition. Therefore, having a process to handle one deposit will probably not work for others. As this made me wonder why LYC would be buying into NTU, I spoke to someone at LYC, and they suggested that the processes were pretty much the same. What is your opinion. Mainly ask, as you have suggested NTU may be best being involved with ARU rather than LYC.

Any comments would be appreciated (assuming you have the time).

Happy Australia Day !!!

Rgds
    KMS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $171.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ $36.53K 1.243M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1275373 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 414695 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.