AKM 0.00% 30.0¢ aspire mining limited

Northern Railways Progress

1. 2,976 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 466
    found this online, there is so much going on in the back ground! I personally wouldn't risk my shares selling out because news that will relate aspire could come at anytime..

"The first tripartite experts' meeting on the implementation of a program to establish Economic Corridor of Mongolia, China and Russia took place on March 24 in Beijing, China.

The tripartite meeting was chaired by V.Enkhbold, Director of Foreign Trade and Economic Cooperation Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs from the Mongolian side, Xiao Weiming, Deputy Director of Western Development Division of the China’s National Development and Reform Commission from the Chinese side and  A.V.Zelenov, Deputy Director of Department of Asia, Africa and Latin America countries of the Ministry of Economic Development from the Russian side.

The participants of the meeting discussed about measures and principles to carry out the program to establish Economic corridor, which was signed during the third meeting of the heads of states of Mongolia, Russia and China held in Tashkent, Uzbekistan in June 2016. In particular, the sides exchanged mutual views and expressed their positions on projects to implement in the first place within the framework of the establishment of the tripartite mechanism.

The meeting culminated in an establishment of a protocol on further measures and issues touched on this meeting on in the scope of the Economic corridor program."

http://en.montsame.mn/economics/9361

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $152.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.0¢ 30.0¢ $15K 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 100000 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 16530 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.13pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AKM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.