RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

tylvec, rob, I wouldn'y worry too much about down rampers who...

1. 2,986 Posts.
    tylvec, rob, I wouldn'y worry too much about down rampers who want to just play with you, there are much bigger things to be discussed, examined, worried about, overjoyed about & generally interested in rather than a couple of individuals with unusual motivations. The AGM is almost upon us, we have a revitalized share register which was 100% supported by our largest & most influential shareholders. In the past couple of weeks we've had mystery posters claiming responsibility for info & insight from years gone by which clearly they were not, and the same small cabal claiming to be well respected posters from the Pantheon of RMG posters who clearly they are not. Physcosis is a terrible thing and pity is the emotion we should feel for these sad 'individuals' rather than anger. Pretty soon I'm sure there will be enough joy on this thread (& with this share) to make their posts a humurous misguided memory.

Don't forget, if anyone can make it to the AGM there's a bunch of us who'd love to hear the post meeting/tea & biiscuits skuttlebut.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.