HMX 2.63% 3.7¢ hammer metals limited

Northern Star ASX:NST

1. 815 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 407
    I was doing some late night reading, in yesterday’s June 2020 quarterly activities Report announcement by Northern Star (ASX NST) dated the 23/07/2020,  hidden away in NST report on the bottom of page 9 was this blink and you miss it sentence,

Jundee - Yandal

All regional exploration was suspended due to COVID-19 restrictions. Planning for resource definition and regional reconnaissance exploration programs across the newly acquired Bronzewing tenure continued.

I do need someone to confirm/verify what I have read here, but from what I can work out this appears to be near Hammer’s  tenement and/or may be adjacent to the same trend Hammer is currently exploring?

If it is one and the same this all then becomes very exciting and even more interesting given Hammer has confirmed they have over 2km of strike that is open in all directions!

The wording of NST announcement is also very  significant -“Resource Definition

If anyone could clarify that this is in fact one and the same trend system Hammer is currently exploring it would be appreciated.

Hopefully some exciting times ahead for all holders.

Cheers Aussie
    Last edited by aussiemaddog: 24/07/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.