SRT 3.03% 16.0¢ strata investment holdings plc

Poly I have submitted your post from 15/01/2008 10,41 post...

1. 363 Posts.
    Poly I have submitted your post from 15/01/2008 10,41
    post number . 2457590
    Your post is below my comments

I too am surprised that no one has noticed the potential for Manganese... Probably because they have a degree of geological knowledge or understanding, because it is absolutely impossible to develop in the hayes creek region.

I can only laugh at you and the posters who replied, some even credit you with good research.!!!!!!!!!

Imagine iron ore, gold, and Manganese and Uranium forming within the Hayes Creek Geological zone it is so mind bendingly dumb
    Sure gold some iron ore and Uranium but why Manganese????

I thought the focus of this company was selling after shave and jocks apparently they are going over the Fergusson river Edith River ground looking for U ..... again... not the first... but they bought such a small lease it is impossible to drill, (if you understand the acess to land to drill) that lot is a waste of time and money
    bet they will not sell too many pairs of jocks in that region and drillers are a bit fussy regarding jocks and after shave

Good to see the ol AEX crew are back boiler rooming another stock selling exotic Africa I enjoyed reading that thread and laughing at the daily ramps by the old favorites.
    but this time I will not let it happen when the Territory is being dragged into a boiler room

Was directed to this site by a fellow territorian, as I live in the area and know it well, I will ask you to refrain from false claims

Post from Poly follows

I'm surprised that no-one has really talked about the manganese potential of RSL with some historical exploration on the Hayes Creek South tennement in the northern territory uncovering grades up to 37% Manganese with only very limited exploration taken place.

Just look at the effect on the shareprice of HAO and MZM on recent manganese news. Remember also the huge premium paid to buy CSM and that was purely for the manganese mine.

Everytime you look a little deeper it gets better and better, this won't be below 3c much longer.

With excellent previous exploration results in the Northern Territory for Iron Ore,Gold,Manganese don't be surprised to start hearing the company talk up its prospects in the Northern Territory and drawing alot of attention to the company

end of quote

Barramun

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $27.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 16.0¢ $5.716K 35.72K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.52am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.