GNM 4.17% 1.2¢ great northern minerals limited

Northern Territory SOP / Lithium Play Size, page-2

1. 6,158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 764
    Im not sure if this is the best place to get the best exposure but while everybody is focused now on Morabisi in regards to sampling I received a nice email from a friend - I dont take credit but its his research

Many Thanks mate !

We can see how dirt cheap GPP is currently with our 3 bazookas and can compare of our potential SOP project to recently listed KLL - I dont hold this company and below is purely meant as a comparison

ASX:KLL have a high-grade SoP tenement in Pilbara region of WA. $30m market cap. Their tenement is tiny compared to GPP's. They're not far ahead of GPP. They're still building roads. Drilling and pump testing to commence shortly. There's a couple of brief mentions of testing the brines for lithium, but nothing substantial.

---

Kalium Lakes Limited (ASX:KLL) commenced trading on the ASX in late December 2016.

KLL commenced site works for their 100% owned Beyondie high-grade SoP project ( 47,800 hectares in WA ) in late January 2017 and are currently in the process of building an ~80km access road, pipeline for water supply, housing, etc. Tenement is located ~800km from port.

Drilling and pump testing to commence in Q1 calendar 2017.

---

The tenements are located directly north of Salt Lake Potash Limited’s Lake Wells Project and Australian Potash Limited’s Lake Wells Project. Granted tenement E38/2995 contains a salt lake surface area of 47,800 hectares, with the remaining two applications covering an additional 85,100 hectares of salt lake surface.

Potential investors should be aware that the remaining exploration licence applications may not be granted and as such are not considered current projects of the Company.
    Source: http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20170130/pdf/43fmbbr72hgfbl.pdf
    ---

It proposes to produce 150,000 tonnes of SoP fertiliser a year for domestic use and for export via Geraldton port, 800 kilometres away.

Australia imports between 30,000 and 40,000t of SoP a year and salt lakes in North America, China and Chile are the only places where it is produced from brine.
    Source: http://www.farmweekly.com.au/news/a...ser-build-gets-going/2754546.aspx?storypage=0

---

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $1.778M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $2.904K 260.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 289525 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 4396 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.10am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.