BQT bqt solutions limited

northward bound

1. 103 Posts.
    Hi all

I don't really gloat much but I've got to say I returned home this evening after preparing for a meeting with a government minister tomorrow and turned on the box. What do you know - Bingo. 8% plus on record volume at these prices. I put on a itsy post last night on BQT and received bugger all reply.

Well I guess I'm going to get the Smellygirl and whoever involved cause they're going to say I'm ramping. So I'm just going to say this. Check the annual report. Check there website www.banquetec.com. Check their previous announcements and, Lord How Loud Do I Have to Shout, LISTEN TO WHAT THEY SAY AT THEIR AGM TOMORROW.

At the end of this exhaustive process when you're fully offay with what they have to offer in this very defensive world, do yourself a favour. Check out the opposition and see what they have to offer. I'm still trying to carry out more research on this company even though I'm accumulating but if these guys have got their intellectual property protected appropriately then the only move is north.

The "Secure Intelligent Protocol Transporter" and "High Security Module" are high security encryption devices and have definitely established the company as a leader in encryption of data. Once again as I've stated relentlessly if you can crack a company in its embrionic stage, then as it begins to blossom ye shall reap the rewards.

Cheers
    The Cloud
    PS Oh one fat one trust me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.