FML 15.2% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

Hi Juju,Appreciate that my comment on armchair strategists could...

1. 435 Posts.
    Hi Juju,

Appreciate that my comment on armchair strategists could be construed as bordering on sensibilities, however cannot see it suggesting setting myself up as a site moderator or authority.

All I did was point out a major implication that you admitted you did not consider when making the suggestion for FML to have a look at Norseman Gold as a possible acquisition - something a little bit of research on Norseman Gold would have revealed, and hence my armchair strategist comment.

Appreciate that you are enthusistic about FML and it is good to see that you are prepared to make comments and suggestions, however as a lot of us have learned it is that little bit of research first that counts in making valid suggestions and comments.

Regarding the cost of meeting environmental concerns with Norseman, I think the short answer is that no one has any idea of the costs involved as the problem is just that great, to say nothing of the division of responsibilities for taking action.

Over the years {this being something a lot of Western Australian FML shareholders would be aware of) there has been talk of having to move the town, move both highways, backfill the underground mines from the waste dumps, sterilise collapsed tailing dams and the like, with each proposed solution seeming to create more problems, to say nothing of who is going to pay for what, along with the fact that it appears that there is no current impetus from the local population to change the status quo.

A suggestion by yourself, for FML in terms of Lake Cowan to consider the possibility of some sort of toll treating at Norseman Gold might on examination of haulage requirements be appropriate as Norseman Gold has certainly got spare capacity (how you get the ore to Norseman will be the crux of the suggestion and will require some research).

Hope this puts my original reply in to some form of context.

cheers, kentwang

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.025(15.2%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $34.69K 242.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 132799 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4616 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.