NGF 0.00% 25.0¢ norton gold fields limited

Hi orion123,No I'm not saying that the Mt Morgan should shut(it...

1. 139 Posts.
    Hi orion123,

No I'm not saying that the Mt Morgan should shut(it has been for many years) or not be considered for future operations.

Just stating some facts that do not make the broader media.

Nothing wrong with haniholz post, which I'm sure is in good intent with information that would have been attained from the media with the politicans slogging it out.

What I have posted is where the situation is right now.

Barnaby Joyce and Warren Truss were there 2 weeks ago.

As far as Hinchcliff stating that it is safe, well that will depend on weather among other things, and a comparison to grapefruit juice?

While it is true that so far a uncontrolled spill hasn't occured, the damage that the controlled 49 mega liter release caused and with the small amount of room left before the spill way runs over the true picture isn't as rosy and under control as some of the statements around would infer. In saying this it may never happen but the pit water continues to rise.

Also consider that the Dee River ends up in the Fitzroy River barage at Rockhampton which also feeds Yeppoon, Gracemere etc.

I just know for a fact that it isn't as easy as the post of haniholz, there have been companies ducking from this for years. Would not be something to be left holding the can on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NGF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.