AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

"lots of people lost a lot of $$$ over the years thanks to MNMs...

1. 11,416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 350
    "lots of people lost a lot of $$$ over the years thanks to MNMs inept management and continual inability to deliver on any project. If I can help prevent even one more poor sucker falling for all the frantic ramping of this stock, it's time well spent."

I wont go over the fact that if management had delivered on their coal strategy then MNM would be in admin right now as I have gone over that many times already....

So there you have it Mango is purposefully attempting to dissuade all and sundry in investing in this stock due to "inept management", this would be the same management that has largely been replaced recently. So why you may ask is he continuing with his attempt to dissuade potential investors?

Perhaps it is his reference to a "rabid MNM ramper" which can not be in reference to me as I am on his ignore list. So perhaps you know who he is referring to?

He then goes on to say in reference to me:

"our friend has a long history on MNM threads of abusing and shouting down anyone who cares to have an opinion which differs from his own"

I don't use abuse when discussing facts, I let the facts and logic speak for themselves, as far as I am concerned robust discussion is what Mango is conflating with shouting down.

"He used to state that such posters were holders of another stock (which we must never speak of again), then he would claim that they were using multinics....sometimes he'd just fling poo like a monkey."

This is untrue, I have never falsely accused posters of being holders of the stock that shall not be named, if you can bring evidence to the contrary I will happily admit I was wrong. I have only accused one member of being a multi-nic and that was because he was and was suspended for that offence and this was after Mango put me on ignore, so to him it never happened.

"I can tell when he gets really worked up though,"

Yes, I will rebut any untruths and debate the evidence.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.