norway attacked, page-132

1. 7,867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Orphir..i agree with your sentiment on banksters and am discusted as most here at their lack of morality but it's a bit rich to blame them for this..firstly the guy has admitted to doing it and planning it since 2009..secondly the banksters have much bigger fish to fry than such things as this attack..

I lived for 15 yrs in Germany..and married one..but one thing I did notice is that the ability to streamline the folk into a certain train of thought..be it right wing extremism or what is still very much a potentiality.

All that is needed is enough economic and social unrest and someone as cunning as Hitler could use it to their advantage.

I had a few run ins with Police who were outright nazis..They even spoke in front of me what they thought of 'auslanders' and what should be done..little did they know I understand fluent German but didnt let on

Also...You have keep in mind that the Hitler youth camps turned out many thousands of brainwashed people in the 30s-40s who are now in their twilight years with alot more money and power than a youth..and still have that way of thinking..That way of thinking which was responsible for the holocaust is still alive and well..and waiting..

this is not just an assumption by the way..I did alot of research into this due to my own inquisitive nature...and I won't go into what I learned about the underground fascist movement in Russia which now controls Europes drug trade and is the same group of which our friend Mr Putin is party to!!

Keep an open mind and eye as things can gain momentum in a blink of an eye whilst distracted by political theatre!
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.