norway attacked, page-97

1. 14,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    articles could fill a journal of psychaitry about me, I'd say PD

re: the issue of this being an act of political terrorism

I reckon it probably is
    this guy was a member of what I'd say was our version of the liberal party in Norway for 7 years

here is some more info about the gunman's past

.....The head of the populist right-wing Progress Party (FrP), Siv Jensen, said on Saturday she was sorry to learn that the suspect had been a party member between 1999 and 2006 and for several years a leader in its youth movement.

'Those who knew the suspect when he was a member of the party say that he seemed like a modest person that seldom engaged himself in the political discussions,' she said in a statement on the party's website.

He was also a member of a Swedish neo-Nazi Internet forum named Nordisk.

Nordisk hosts discussions ranging from white power music to political strategies to crush democracy, according to the Stockholm-based Expo foundation that monitors far-right activity.

Behring Breivik's Facebook profile says he is 'conservative', 'Christian', and 'single', interested in hunting and video games such as World of Warcraft and Modern Warfare 2.

On an Internet debate site www.document.no in 2009, he expressed his frustrations with the Progress Party. In their desperate attempt to satisfy multicultural expectations and 'the suicidal ideals of humanism, they have thrown the baby out with the bath water', he wrote.

He also said he was the manager of an organic farm, Breivik Geofarm, which would have given him access to raw materials that could be used to make explosives.

He reportedly bought six tonnes of fertiliser in May, an agriculture cooperative said.

Tax records, which are open to the public in Norway, show that the suspect listed no income for 2009 and modest sums in the previous years.

On his Twitter account, Behring Breivik posted only one message, dated July 17, in English adapted from a quote by British philosopher John Stuart Mill.

'One person with a belief is equal to a force of 100,000 who have only interests, he wrote.

http://bigpondnews.com/articles/TopStories/2011/07/24/Norway_suspect_admits_responsibility_641833.html

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.