NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

norwest cheers arrowsmith-2 flows ..., page-40

1. 24,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5565
    It's not TA that brought me to NWE it was the FA ... In Jan this year in fact...Have been very profitable with this stock since then.

Yes trangle seems to have been voided ... next support level is at 8.8c if it breaches that then further weakness.

As someone mentioned we should be expecting another announcement on the Gas flow shortly ... I'd rather be in than out when that Announcement is made .. also we have Gas from the 1st of 5 frac's planned over the next 2 months so string of possible positive news events coming

Not sure but I suspect the frac that was just done might be vertical not horizontal... Maybe philosophy is to frac the 5 different horizons vertically 1st to see which produces sufficient gas then return to that level to frac it horizontally ... I'm not sure about this though are there any drill/Frac experts on the thread ??

PS: Mix TA and FA correctly and you have a powerful trading tool... If you don't beleive me then see link in my Sig (ie, Hall of fame).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.