NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

norwest cheers arrowsmith-2 flows ..., page-7

1. 4,287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 432
    The only reason i asked is i was looking at this http://www.dynastymetals.com.au/projects/coal-and-coal-seam-gas/irwin-river.html and they mention oil at arrowsmith 1

Lower Permian Highcliff sandstone...........................contains gas and oil at Arrowsmith #1
    Irwin River Coal Measures.........................................contains gas and oil at Arrowsmith #1
    Lower Permian Carynginia Formation........................oil at Arrowsmith and Yardarino
    Lower Permian Carynginia Limestone.........................gas at Woodada
    Lower Permian Wagina Sandstone.............................contains oil at Mondarra.
    Wagina Sandstone Basal Trassic Dongara Sandstone..produces gas and oil at Dongara-Yardarino
    Kockatea Shale sand lenses......................................contain oil at many sites, including Mt Horner, Arrowsmith, Mt Adams and North Erregulla
    Upper Triassic Lesuer Formation................................excellent reservoir but overlying seal is lacking, no accumulation yet found
    Lower Jurassic Cockleshell Gully Fm...........................produced gas at Gingin, and Walyering.
    Middle Jurassic Cadda Formation...............................gas influx into Warro #1 from thin sands caused suspension of the well and side-tracking.
    Middle-Upper Jurassic Yarragadee Fm.......................contains non commercial gas at Warro #1

SH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.