NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Norwest Energy Live, page-529

1. 929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 576
    Hi@V10, yes I did enjoy listening to the Lambo harmony at the AGM, lovely car! Will certainly say hello at the next meeting if you/we are still in this one. Euroz might be on the money for post the 2-drill campaign coming in to June 30 for mine. I'm very interested to see what the flow test at LD-2 says about the Gas/Water contact.
    From what Iain was saying on the day, we will know whether it is being lengthened, kept or shortened on that day - 4560TVDSS is in play on the fist drill at LD-2. I did ask him about the GWC at West Erregulla and whether that was a better proxy for Lockyer than the Corybas-Hovea gradient, as the C-H gradient was more relevant to the Dangarin Trough section over the Dongara and Waitsia fields and Lockyer was closer in geology to Errgulla (albiet upthrown from WE). he said it is quite possibly the case, this was at ~4,780TVDSS, so we could see the resource uprate again after LD-2 on GWC alone. I also have a feeling from old 2D results around LD-2 that there's a thick reflector in the Dongara, whether it's tight is also worth considering!
    If LD-2 and NED-1 come in, I hope Iain and Shelley march into WA parliament straight away and ask for export exemption for half the resource!

@khanjee, AWE and WGO takeovers came after an initial 2P was disclosed - we're 12 months away from that. i suspect June-July we might get a 2C on Lockyer and a 1C on Lead A, B and E as well at this point.

Cheers all, merry Xmas and happy new year drill stems!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.