NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Good work with the new thread. I think we will be in for an...

1. 185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    Good work with the new thread. I think we will be in for an interesting week. We as retail investors are not capitulating as MIN expected that we might. Of course they started with a low ball offer, that's just the reality of it. Unfortunately for them, the second offer was still well short of the mark.

IMO we might see MIN blink and review their offer this week. They are getting desperate, their share price is devaluing their offer, and they need this finalised before the commencement of the first well, as that will likely see a material rise in our share price. If we can continue to hold out we might force MIN into making a realistic bid for our shares. What that is I still don't know for myself, but it would be well north of 10c - and everyone will have their own view on this. The exceptional analysis by Alexei, JCTrout et al gives everyone a clue when looking at the potential of what we hold in our hands.

The directors exercising their options was always going to happen, we need to move on....I still have no idea why the Board flipped, and speculation about some of the less likely reasons is not healthy for us IMO. Needless to say they have done so and those exercised options will land with MIN. I truly believe that we as the retail investors still hold the trump cards. If we keep hold of them, then we might get to see the drilling completed. That's what I want to see.

Good luck everyone for the upcoming week!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.