NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

I am so interested in what Strike do next after selling into...

1. 1,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1355
    I am so interested in what Strike do next after selling into Hancock's offer and cashing in big time on the deal and make no mistake this was a very astute management strategy that commenced some time back and I'm sure they are tickle pink with the funds but maybe not so with the way it transpired, although I have no doubt they were anticipating such a result.
    Now, not sure how Strike have internally accepted the Hancock/MIN double play that in the end delivered Warrego to Hancock.
    They may very well be looking to do exactly the same thing in regard to MIN's Offer to NWE, purchase a sizeable percentage of NWE shares to create a bigger nuisance coupled with the stubborn NWE holders for MIN in its endeavours to gain required share percentage and gain much needed leverage in their own future plans and substantiate their own statue in all this PB consolidation activity.
    In my opinion they have been super impressive in how they have handled the situation of the Warrego TO. In fact they have read the play extremely well, I look on with much interest as to see if they have read the play even further and have more cards and gumpsion up their sleeve.
    We wait and see what each new day will bring and it will be bringing !
    My opinion. Hold
    GLAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.