NOR 14.3% 3.0¢ norwood systems limited

Norwood media coverage, page-89

1. 2,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 622
    Unfortunately I doubt it, I think you would find that if you are a large company who more than likely already has an enterprise agreement with Microsoft you would not be paying anywhere near the A$18 advertised to the Great Unwashed on the internet.

Beyond (or most probably before) the price the most important considerations will be ease of integration into existing IT infrastructure, security and support. Microsoft obviously see the potential of having a VOIP/OTT application in their Office suite, first with Lync and now Skype for Business and have a fairly impressive sales and marketing budget to sell it as well as the back office to ensure it works as advertised.

I'll leave it to you to decide how NOR is likely to score against the likes of Microsoft on those metrics. Certainly support seems to be a little hit and miss (despite Shane's best efforts on HC) and bringing it up to the gold standard required by corporates will be an expensive exercise. I believe this is also one of the major hurdles to white labelling World Phone. Unless the partner can be 100% certain its going to work every time then the risk of brand damage (not NOR's) will be unacceptable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.