NOR 4.26% 4.5¢ norwood systems limited

Norwood systems New Company Direction, page-11

1. 1,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    upbeat and relaxed?

10's of thousands in the red i'm sure many are.

maximizing? i'm praying on a miracle that appears to never be coming. you talk of positive signals? exactly what are those positive signals? what light has the company shed all this calendar year other than a name drop or 2? with the same language used repetitively in announcements.
    coincidentally oracle or metaswitch have not been mentioned by the company for quite some time now yet people here are still sure they are in play......just as some are still utterly convinced that the bank deals of 2 years ago are still in play (that's hilarious and indeed desperate).
    fascinated with being right? nope. just point out to those who ramp the living daylights out of this thing just how incorrect their calls have been for a number of years now.
    should the magically unicorn deal land i would be grateful of a sliver of money back so i can sell out and never look back. before returning with "why not sell now" i make more money in a month than what my investment is currently worth here.
    i just exercise my right to voice how disgusted i am with the performance here for the past 2-3 years. its been underwhelming to say the least.
    where your hope stems from is surely believing the company "deep and meaningful" rhetoric......of which we have heard countless times.
    its becoming like "the boy who cried wolf" where eventually even the most die hard believer will wake up to the reality.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.002(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $21.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.5¢ $2.25K 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 85968 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 68140 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.